Arm yourself with the red dot specifically built for modern everyday carry. The micro-sized Vortex Defender-CCW™ delivers maximum concealment, reliability, and the first-shot quickness you need when facing a threat with nowhere to run. The slim profile means no extra bulk or width for a smoother, no-snag draw from under clothes and less chance of printing, so the only one on the street who knows you’re packing is you. A large, class leading sight window and brilliant, illuminated dot help you lock on target faster and defend more accurately, even in low light. Auto-Shutoff to preserve battery life. Motion activated, so it’s instantly ready when you need it.Fits full-size to micro-compacts. Meant for those who prioritize personal protection, the Defender-CCW™ lets you carry more discreetly, defend faster, and more accurately when life is on the line.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to follow and signup for notifications!
- DFCCW-MRD3 – 3 MOA Red Dot
- DFCCW-MRD6 – 6 MOA Red Dot
- LARGE HARD COATED ASPHERICAL LENS For a fast, distortion-free sight picture
- MOTION ACTIVATION WITH 14 HOUR AUTO-SHUTOFF Automatically activates with motion while 14 hour Auto-Shutoff saves battery life.
- SHOCKSHIELD™ POLYMER INSERT Polymer insert absorbs everyday impacts.
- SHIELD RMS FOOTPRINT
- 0.95 oz.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 1″ Shim Plate
- Picatinny Mount
- Rubber Cover
- Lens Cloth
- CR1632 Battery
- Custom Tool
- Most Common Mounting Screw Sets
Check out the Defender-CCW here.
Keep up with all things News.
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!
– The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
– Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.