Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to follow and signup for notifications!
- Police Products
- Police Technology
Download this Police1 crisis negotiation training and products buying guide to learn key steps for product selection, purchasing and implementation
A crisis negotiator doesn’t work in a vacuum. It takes the right training and tools along with highly choreographed teamwork.
Before agencies start looking at the tools of the trade, their designated crisis negotiators need to be trained and tested on how to assess each situation as it comes up and select from a library of pre-prepared scenarios that their teams must execute with precision when preparing for critical negotiations.
Each scenario might include steps to appoint a negotiation leader, allocate negotiating roles and responsibilities, and develop the negotiation strategies and techniques to be employed.
It only is after the library of negotiation strategies and techniques is built that tools can be assessed that will provide the appropriate support.
This Police1 guide addresses the issues to consider in the acquisition of training and products to assist with crisis negotiation, and includes:
- Things to consider before buying
- Implementation considerations
- Questions to ask vendors
- Company directory
To download your free copy of “How to Buy Crisis Negotiation Training and Products” Buying Guide from Police1, fill out this form.
Copyright (C) 2023 Police1. All rights reserved.
Make Police1 your homepage
- Open the tools menu in your browser. This may be called “Tools” or use an icon like the cog or menu bars
- Select the option or tab named “Internet Options (Internet Explorer)”, “Options (Firefox)”, “Preferences (Safari)” or “Settings (Chrome)”.
- Look for a box or option labeled “Home Page (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari)” or “On Startup (Chrome)”.
- Enter “https://www.police1.com/” and click OK.
If you need further help setting your homepage, check your browser’s Help menu