We’ve seen FightLite’s AR pistol before, but at first, it had only a pirate raider grip. Now with a solid “sawed-off” (for lack of a better phrase) style grip, you can get two hands on the Bandito and hold it firmly. The buttstock is not a brace, so this will not be affected by the ATF’s SBR rules.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to follow and signup for notifications!
The Bandito mounts to standard AR-15 uppers, but the lower is significantly different. It’s a modern take on the mare’s leg shotgun shape and the whole gun is just 21.25″ long.
The Bandito’s barrel is just 7.25″ long, so the RipBrake is essential for keeping recoil under control and directing the fireball to the sides so you can still see your target.
The forend has a flare to help keep your hand behind the blast. It’s available in both 5.56 NATO and 300 Blackout, and the barrel is threaded appropriately for each caliber so suppressor use will be easy.
The buffer tube is not like standard ARs. It is modified and travels downward into the grip, rather than straight back into an AR stock.
FightLite Industries’ SCR Bandito pistol is available now in both 5.56 NATO and 300 BLK. MSRP: 1,199.99
- CALIBER: 5.56x45mm NATO, or 300 BLK
- WEIGHT: 4.2 Lbs.
- OVERALL LENGTH: 21.25″
- BARREL LENGTH: 7.25”
- HEIGHT: 5”
- WIDTH: 2.25” (Widest Points)
- BOLT: MIL-Spec, 8-Lug Rotating Bolt
- BARREL EXTENSION: MIL-Spec 8620
- BARREL: 4150 Vanadium, Gas-Ferritic Nitrocarburized
- 5.56 NATO (1/7 RHT with ½-28 tpi Muzzle Threads)
- 300 BLK (1/8 RHT with 5/8-24 tpi Muzzle Threads)
- RECEIVERS: Multi-Caliber with Captive Push-pin Takedown
- Aerospace Grade 7075-T6 Forgings
- GRIP: High-Impact Synthetic Polymer (model shown)
- HANDGUARD: Aluminum alloy, Magpul M-Lok®
- ALUMINUM FINISH: MIL-A-8625F Black Hardcoat Anodize
- STEEL FINISH: MIL-Spec Manganese Phosphate
- MAGAZINE: 10 rd. Detachable (Can accept any AR15/M16 Magazine)
- ORIGIN: 100% Made in the U.S.A.
*** Buy and Sell on GunsAmerica! All Local Sales are FREE! ***