Flux Defense decided you need a brace for your P320, giving you a concealable short-barreled rifle. Their Raider is a new grip module that gives you a quick-deploying brace and a larger frame for better accuracy.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to follow and signup for notifications!
With the flick of a lever, the brace shoots out and locks in place. Although the brace was not intended to be shouldered, with the new ATF rule this will be classified as an SBR so you might as well shoulder it, after you fill out the relevant forms and pay the tax stamp, of course.
The chassis adds an AR-like safety switch. It also adds a magazine holder in front of the trigger guard.
This mag holder is cool because it drops the extra mag when you drop the mag that is in the grip. This is a very fast way to switch magazines and the flared mag well helps, too.
The chassis also adds a high optics mount and a rail under the barrel for lights.
Flux Defense’s Raider chassis for full-size P320 pistols is in production now, but you’ll have to get on a list to place your order. MSRP: $489
- Dual Mag Release system for lightning fast reloads (Patent Pending)
- Flared mag well
- 2X QD sling positions.
- More ideal optic mount height (pic rail)
- Spare battery compartment.
- New closed system for reliability against dust and debris.
- Dimensions 11”L X 6”H X 1.7”W
- Lighter: 18 oz (Chassis only) 40oz (assembled)
- Chrome Moly Steel Nitride finish for maritime use.
- Easier installation and improved ergonomics.
- Now accepts larger diameter suppressors.
*** Buy and Sell on GunsAmerica! All Local Sales are FREE! ***