Get ready for the ultimate in precision shooting with the Colt CBX Precision Rifle: built on the same high standards that you expect from a Colt product.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to follow and signup for notifications!
The rifle features a threaded barrel, two-position tang safety, and an adjustable trigger – perfect for reliable and safe shooting. The lock bolt allows for the safety to be on while emptying the chamber.
Enjoy upgrades like a nitride finish, custom chassis with 15″ ARCA rail, and 20 MOA Picatinny rail.
Its flat-bottom receiver reduces flexing while the 60° bolt throw guarantees smoother cycling and greater compatibility with optics.
The Colt CBX is true precision perfection – all ready for your range day!
- Pistol grip, thumb shelf, QD cups, ambidextrous magazine latch
- Barrel Length: .308 Win. – 24 inches, 6.5 Creedmoor – 26 inches
- Weight: 10.75 pounds (unloaded)
- Capacity: 5 rounds
- Twist Rate: 1:10RH 6 GR .308 Win; 1:8RH 6 GR 6.5 Creedmoor
- Overall Length: .308 Win – 47 inches, 6.5 Creedmoor – 49 inches
- Trigger Pull: 2.5-5 pounds (user adjustable)
- Flat-bottom receiver for reduced flex and improved accuracy
- AICS magazine compatible
- Corrosion-resistant black nitride barrel finish
- Carbon steel, button-rifled barrel
- 2-position safety
- 60° bolt throw for faster cycling times and increased optic compatibility
- 1 piece Picatinny rail – Remington 700 compatible
- Aluminum chassis with user adjustable length of pull and cheek weld
- Extended 15″ fore end with Arca rail and M LOK slots
- Aggressive barricade stop
- User adjustable trigger from 2.5 to 5 pounds
Shipping any day with an MSRP of $1,899. Find more from Colt HERE
*** Buy and Sell on GunsAmerica! All Local Sales are FREE! ***