Tualatin, OR (January 2023) Warne, America’s go-to source for dependable, well-engineered optics mounting solutions, announces the expansion of it’s Vapor® line of affordable rings and mounts.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to follow and signup for notifications!
The addition of horizontally-split rings will be welcomed by those seeking quality, affordable rings that are made in America and provide premium-level mating of optic to rifle without premium-level pricing.
Like all Warne products, the Vapor® line was engineered and is manufactured in Oregon, USA. Notable features of Vapor® Horizontal™ include:
- Strong lightweight 6061 aluminum with matte black finish.
- Fits all Warne Vapor® & Maxima®/Weaver two-piece bases and picatinny style rails.
- Stanag 4694 interface allows for better return to zero, clamping force, and rigidity.
- Available in 1″ and 30mm diameters
- Available in low, medium, and high mounting heights.
- MSRP: $39.99
Warne Scope Mounts has been supplying world class, Made in the USA optic mounts to the shooting industry since 1991. A leading innovator and manufacturer of scope mounting systems, WARNE is positioned to supply its branded products worldwide through distribution and dealerships, as well as servicing the industry as a major OEM supplier. WARNE – Confidence in Every Shot!
Catch up on all the News.
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!
– The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
– Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.