(Grand Island, Nebr.) — The 7mm Precision Rifle Cartridge from Hornady delivers long, heavy for caliber bullets in a standard long action. Fitting the niche between the 6.5 PRC and the 300 PRC, the 7mm PRC features temperature-stable, magnum speed propellants for consistent velocity and longer barrel life. Factory rifles are available or simply swap the barrel on your 7mm Rem Mag or 300 Win Mag and reap the benefits of this long-action, centerfire rifle cartridge. With results you can count on, trust your next hunt or match to the 7mm PRC.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to follow and signup for notifications!
7mm PRC – a 21st Century 7mm magnum
- Long-action centerfire rifle cartridge.
- Long, heavy for caliber bullets with a standard long action delivery.
- Temperature-stable, magnum speed propellants for consistent velocity and longer barrel life.
- Factory rifles available or simply swap your barrel on you 7mm Rem Mag or 300 Win Mag
THE 7MM PRC IS AVAILABLE IN THESE LOADS
- 7mm PRC 160 gr CX™ Outfitter®
- 7mm PRC 180 gr ELD® Match
- 7mm PRC 175 gr ELD-X® Precision Hunter®
RELOADING ACCESSORIES AND COMPONENTS
The following 7mm PRC items are available in Reloading Essentials or Dies & Accessories.
- 86404: 7mm PRC Brass Cases
- 390545: Shell Holder #5
- 392605: Shell Plate #5
- B7MMP: 7mm PRC Modified Case
- 380723: 7mm PRC (.284) Cartridge Gauge
- 546313: 7mm PRC (.284) Die Set
- 046306: 7mm PRC (.284) Full Length Die
- 544319: 7mm PRC (.284) Match™ Grade Die Set
- 046324: 7mm PRC (.284) Match™ Grade Full Length Die
Founded in 1949, Hornady® Manufacturing Company is a family-owned business headquartered in Grand Island, Nebraska. Proudly manufacturing products that are made in the USA, Hornady® Manufacturing is a world leader in bullet, ammunition, reloading tool, accessory and security product design and manufacturing.