I enjoy dry-fire and practice but sometimes we get stuck in our ruts or don’t really know how well we are doing. Using a laser as hit confirmation has been a large improvement but now that is coming to the next level with the Mantis Blackbeard X. This new system communicates with your phone or tablet and records your movement giving you actual data on your performance. The app offers drills, keeps history and gives you information on how to improve. I really enjoyed training with this and can’t wait to start using it more and more with my dry fire training routine.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to follow and signup for notifications!
Things in this video you may want. Your purchases helps us out and costs you nothing more.
- Mantis Blackbeard X
Thanks for watching!
- 00:00 – Intro
- 00:33 – The Blackbeard X Kit
- 01:23 – Better than what I was using
- 01:55 – What you get
- 02:40 – Converting your rifle to laser training is easy
- 02:59 – Self reset mechanism – no need to charge after each rep!
- 03:39 – Using the X with the Mantis App, some drills and practice
- 04:37 – The app data on your performance
- 06:38 – Open training drills
- 07:09 – BBX Dynamic Drill
- 08:03 – I really enjoyed this training tool, looking forward to using it
Check out more in our Review section.
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!
– The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
– Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.