If you plan on doing some extreme hunting this upcoming winter, make sure to check out these warm winter hunting clothing out there. There’s nothing worse than finally getting to your hunting spot, only to be freezing cold 20 minutes later. This is the modern day not the old days, you can find some of the warmest winter hunting apparel on the market.Not all of the best hunting ranches are located in nice, warm weather climates. No matter if you’re hunting in Alaska or the brutal winters of New England, you’ll be grateful for the warmth these pieces provide.Not only do they help you stay toasty, but you’ll be able to hunt longer and harder, increasing your chance of another great harvest.
- Cabela’s Stand Hunter Extreme ParkaCabela’s Stand Hunter Extreme Parka is a must-have for anyone who hunts in extreme winter weather. Designed with both Woolitimate fabric and Thinsulate Platinum insulation, this parka keeps you warmer than you can imagine. To ensure warmth, yet cut down on bulk, Cabela’s varies the level of insulation to give you warmth where you need it most.The parka features 150-gram Thinsulate throughout, with 200 grams surrounding your core and 300 grams down your spine and around the kidneys to help heat the areas that impact the rest of your body. With a removable 150-gram Thinsulate hand warming muff, two chest hand warmer pockets and a removable hood, even your appendages stay toasty warm.
- Cabela’s MT050 Whitetail Extreme GORE-TEX Parka for Men – Price: $299.99
Continually evolving with cutting-edge innovations, the Cabelasu00ae MT050u00ae Whitetail Extremeu00ae GORE-TEXu00ae Parka for Men delivers the best hunting parka for wet- and cold-weather hunting.
- Core4Element Elevation JacketThe Core4Element Elevation Jacket features Down Tek’s 700-fill power Canada Goose down to keep you warm and dry even in the harshest of conditions. The Canada Goose down is not only a great insulator, but it keeps on working even if it’s wet and is lightweight enough it doesn’t hold you back. The water-repellent finish keeps water out and heat in, even during the pouring rain. With extra features like a fleece-lined collar and inside hand warmer pockets, this jacket will soon become the one you grab when the weather is at its worst.
- Mycore Control Heated JacketThe Mycore Control Heated Jacket features two heating elements strategically placed to keep you warm. With one at the pulse point on each wrist, your hands and core stay warm, even when it’s brutal outside. With three different levels, you can find the right level of heat no matter what the weather. And with a two lithium-ion rechargeable batteries that last up to 12 hours, it can keep you warm no matter how long you stay in the woods.
- Under Armour Timber Jacket for Men – Ridge Reaper Camo Barren – $250.00Engineered for powerful warmth during thoseong whitetail sits, the Under Armouru00ae Timber Jacket for Men comes through in the most extreme conditions. But that doesn’t mean this Under Armour hunting jacket feels heavy or makes too much noise.
- Cabela’s MT050 Whitetail Extreme GORE-TEX Pants for Men – Cabela’s O2 Octane – 48 $259.99Continually evolving with cutting-edge innovations, Cabelas MT050 Whitetail Extremeu00ae GORE-TEXu00ae Pants deliver the best hunting pants for wet- and cold-weather hunting. Weve improved these Cabelas hunting bibs with the reduced bulk of Adva
- LaCrosse AlphaBurly Pro Hunting Boots for Men – Mossy Oak Break-Up Country – $169.99A smart pick for scent-free, waterproof hunting,aCrosseu00ae AlphaBurly Pro Waterproof Hunting Boots keep feet comfortable and hunters focused on the hunt. Handcrafted rubber-over-neoprene construction provides warm, scent suppressing, waterproof.
- Sitka Coldfront Bib PantsThe Sitka coldfront Bib Pants use innovative technology to keep you warm. Designed with a special three layer GORE-TEX shell, it blocks wind and water, while retaining your body heat to keep you warm.The micro-grid fleece lining adds extra insulation while wicking away moisture. The high back and reinforced seat keep snow and wind from blowing into your clothes, ensuring you stay warm and dry. With optional bib straps, these can be worn as pants or bibs. These pants also feature Opti-Fade camo, based on how animals see, making you nearly invisible in the woods.
- Cabela’s Stand Hunter Extreme CoverallsIf you’re looking for a coverall, these are the pair you need to have. Cabela’s Stand Hunter Extreme Coveralls are engineered to keep you warm even in the extreme cold. By using its Zone Insulation System, these coveralls vary the Thinsulate level to give you the warmth you need, while still allowing you room to move. They feature 150-gram Thinsulate Platinum insulation throughout, with 200 grams surrounding your core, 300 grams down your spine and kidneys and 500-gram insulation on the seat to ensure you’re warm no matter what it’s like outside. And with a removable hand muff, hood and hand warmer pockets, you’re comfortable no matter what.
- Sitka GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Waterfowl Timber Hudson Jacket for Men – 2XL – In StockThe Sitka® GORE® OPTIFADE™ Concealment Waterfowl Timber Hudson Jacket for Men brings precision engineering for extended exposure to wet and frigid conditions. This Sitka jacket additionally provides optimal mobility for easy, accurate shooting. Innovative GORE-TEX® with STRETCH technology and body-mapped insulation across the shoulders and neck ensure not only weatherproof protection but reliable warmth without excess weight or bulk. The Sitka GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Waterfowl Timber Hudson Jacket for Men moves with the hunter for unhindered shooting and uncompromising shielding from the elements. Updated body-mapped PrimaLoft Insulation—60-gram in the shoulders and 40-gram in the sleeves and body—maximizes heat retention without sacrificing mobility, allowing the shooter to engage birds effortlessly. Machine wash. Imported.Manufacturer style #: 50204. 100% polyester Body-mapped GORE-TEX® with Stretch technology PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation: 60-gram across shoulders, 40-gram in sleeves and body Sculpted hood for visibility High handwarmer pockets 2 chest and shell pockets Magnetic tuck-away call pockets Water-sealing cuffs.
- Sitka Blizzard Bib PantsKeep yourself warm and dry with Sitka Blizzard Bib Pants. With 650-fill power white duck down and PermaLoft Down Blend Silver insulation, these pants blend two of the best insulators out there to bring you a pair that won’t let you down. Not only do they keep you warm even in the roughest of conditions, but with GORE-TEX laminate and a water repellent finish, these pants keep you dry on the outside while wicking material keeps you dry on the inside. With extra features like a high back, reinforced seat, cargo pockets and side zips, these pants are a must have for anyone who hunts in extreme conditions.
- Cabela’s Wooltimate Ninja HoodIf you’re looking for complete coverage, consider Cabela’s Wooltimate Ninja Hood. Made from Cabela’s unique Wooltimate fabric, it’s the perfect blend of warm wool and soft Berber fleece. Add in 100 grams of Thinsulate insulation and odor-resistant Polartec Power Dry grid fleece lining, and you’ll be amazed at how warm and comfortable this hood is to wear. With complete head and neck coverage, nothing but your eyes are exposed, ensuring you stay warm during your whole hunt.
Cabela’s Instinct Stand Hunter Parka for Men with SCENTINEL Scent Control Technology and 4MOST DRYPLUS – $199.99When it’s time for muscle memory to take over, you need to be able to trust your instinct. The Cabela’su00ae Instinct Stand Hunter Parka for Men with SCENTINEL Scent Control Technology and 4MOST DRYPLUS delivers the most trustworthy men’s hunting jacket.
RedHead Mountain Stalker Elite Parka for Men – TrueTimber Kanati – LT – $169.99The RedHeadu00ae Silent Stalker Elite Parka for Men is ready for the coldest hunts with 100% polyester construction, Thermoliteu00ae Micro Insulation: 200-gram in the torso, 150-gram in the sleeves, and the famous BONE-DRYu00ae 100% waterproof/windproof.
Under Armour Ridge Reaper Alpine Ops Parka for Men – Ridge Reaper Camo Barren – 3XL – $280.When warmth matters as much as agility and ruggedness, step up to the Under Armouru00ae Ridge Reaperu00ae Alpine Ops Parka for Men. This precision-engineered Under Armour hunting jacket brings 800-fill-power goose-down insulation for extreme warmth
Cabela’s Stand Hunter Gloves for Men – $69.99If you’re interested in trying mitts, Cabela’s Canadian Stand Hunter Gloves keep you warm no matter what. With over 1,000 grams Thinsulate Ultra insulation, it doesn’t matter what Mother Nature throws at you, you’ll be ready. These 3-in-1 gloves come with a removable power-stretch inner liner that features Data-Tip technology, allowing you to use your touchscreen phone without having to take off layers and expose skin to the elements.The outer mitten’s all-weather grip palms not only allow you to grab onto things, it also stops saturation even in the pouring rain. The mitts’ feature trigger finger zippers to give you easy access when it’s time to pull the trigger. And the extended cuffs and two-way wrist cinches will stop cold air, wind, and snow from traveling up and under the fabric.Designed and field-tested as the ideal gloves for warmth and readiness in brutally cold conditions, Cabelasu00ae Stand Hunter Gloves for Men have you coveredike nothing else on the market. 3Mu2122 Thinsulateu2122 Insulationu20141,000
Some FAQ’sWhat are the warmest hunting clothes?According to the internet the following extreme garment will keep you toasty allowing you to hunt longer and harder:
- Cabela’s Men’s MT050® Whitetail Extreme® GORE-TEX® Parka
- Under Armour® Men’s Timber Jacket
- Cabela’s Outfitter’s Wooltimate Jacket with 4MOST WINDSHEAR
- Sitka® Men’s Downpour Pants.
If you’re ready to head out for some duck hunting, go here to see some Top Duck Hunting Jackets.
Sources: Cabelas, Flickr/Tom K, Molly Carter