Tokarev USA takes aim at the outdoors in a big way with its APEX Field 3.5” Model Auto-loading 12 gauge shotgun. Take a look.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to follow and signup for notifications!
The APEX Field is a semi-automatic shotgun based on a reliable gas-operated piston design with a 3.5” chamber. It is available with checkered Turkish Walnut furniture and a matte black chrome finish. Given that, the shotgun is at home in the field or at the range.
The APEX Field shotgun is available from the factory with either a 26” or 28” barrel that features a machined ventilated rib and high-visibility fiber optic front sight. These drilled barrels readily accept the Benelli-Mobil choke tube system for consistent patterning that can be tuned to the shot load of choice. The APEX Field includes many standard features that make this firearm an exceptional value that is reliable as it is capable.
- 12 Gauge, 3.5″ Chamber
- Drilled Barrel w/ Ventilated Rib
- Available in 26″ or 28″ Barrel Length
- Checkered Turkish Walnut Stock & Forearm, Rubber Recoil Pad
- 4+1 Capacity
- Optic Ready Integrated Weaver Rail
- Choke Tube Kit: Full, Modified Skeet and Wrench Included. (Benelli/Mobil Pattern)
- Owner’s Manual and Round Limiter
The APEX Field is available now with an MSRP of $379.99 for either the 26″ or the 28″ model.