On this week in the firearms community the big talk is new credit card codes and what they will be used for. While information is just starting, it is clear they will be new merchant codes for firearms sellers assigned to credit card transactions. How will this actually stop criminal activity, well that is to be determined. We talk about that and new stuff from Shadow Systems, Beretta, ZEISS and more.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to follow and signup for notifications!
Things in this video you may want. Your purchases helps us out and costs you nothing more.
- Shadow Systems Foundation Series
- MR920 FS
- XR920 FS
- DR920 FS
- Beretta 92X
- ZEISS LRP S3
- 00:00 – Welcome!!
- 00:58 – Credit Cards Codes to Track and Flag Gun Purchases !?!
- 10:29 – Triggrcon 2022!
- 12:03 – Shadow Systems Foundation Series
- 13:20 – Beretta 92X Performance Carry Optic
- 14:17 – ZEISS LRP S3 Scopes
- 15:48 – Ed Brown Glock Magazines
Send your questions to [email protected]
Keep up on all the latest News.
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!
– The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
– Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.