Developed with advice and suggestions from active duty medical personnel and made with the same high-quality materials and craftsmanship that High Speed Gear is known for, the new ReFlex IFAK is the latest plate carrier compatible piece of gear on the market. The new hanging IFAK pouch features an ambidextrous design, adjustable retention for the stored items, and will be compatible with a wider variety of plate carriers and chest rigs than other IFAKs already on the market.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to follow and signup for notifications!
More IFAKs @ TFB:
- Blue Force Gear Releases Three New Trauma Kits
- Walther Introduces New Defense Division Ankle Medical Kit
- [TFB GUNFEST] New Line Of Medical Pouches From Blue Force Gear
The New ReFlex IFAK Hanger from High Speed Gear
The ReFlex™ IFAK was developed with direct input from active-duty medical personnel. The ReFlex™ Hanger system is a two-piece system, med roll and hanger carrier, that is designed to attach directly to the hook and loop of a plate carrier to carry organized medical supplies with ambidextrous accessibility. The system, constructed primarily with heavy-duty nylon laminate, allows rapid deployment of medical supplies was designed around the medical supplies included in the U.S. Army-issued IFAK. The ReFlex™ Hanger and ReFlex™ Med Roll can be purchased together or separately.
- Allows ambidextrous access to supplies
- Adjustable retention
- Elastic loops for markers, chem lights, etc
- Fitted, ambidextrous slots for medical shears
- Hook and loop hanger for integration with a wide variety of plate carriers and chest rigs
- Loop ID panel
- MOLLE slots on bottom for pouch or tourniquet attachment
- Nylon laminate construction
- Made in USA; Berry compliant
Obviously, the ReFlex IFAK hanger system is designed for those who use dropdown/hanger style pouches as an IFAK or for general medical equipment. This places all of your medical gear in an easy-to-reach location for faster access. The ReFlex IFAK hanger will come either as a full system that features the ReFlex Med Roll and hanger for $106.00, or standalone with just the ReFlex hanger for $43. For more information about the hanger or to check out High Speed Gear’s other great products, you can visit https://www.highspeedgear.com/.
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.