In todays First Look video Dave checks out the new tools from MultiTasker. The M4 tool, a 1-piece multi-tool for the M4 carbine and the NANO 2 for optic/light adjustments. Check out the latest offerings and let us know what you think in the comments below.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to follow and signup for notifications!
Things in this video you may want. Your purchases helps us out and costs you nothing more.
- NANO 2
- M4 Tool
- 00:00 – Intro
- 00:25 – The Twist Tool
- 00:56 – The New Tools
- 01:17 – The NANO 2 Pistol Red Dot Tool
- 01:53 – The Glock Mag Base pad
- 02:39 – Handgun Red Dot Compatibility
- 04:17 – Flashlight WML Tool
- 05:08 – M4 Tool
- 05:27 – B5 Stock Butt plate
- 06:17 – M4 Tool Features
- 08:19 – Price and Availability
Check out more in our First Look section.
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!
– The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
– Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.