In Greenwood, Indiana a Good Samaritan, 22 yea old Elisjsha Dicken saved countless lives by stopping an active shooter while lawfully carrying his handgun. The even more amazing part is he engaged the shooter who was armed with a rifle at 40 yards! 40 yard handgun shots are not something we typically practice or train for. How hard is a 40 yard handgun shot? Dave heads to the range to dry this drill, cold, with a variety of carry handguns to see how much of a challenge this is.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to follow and signup for notifications!
Thanks for watching!
Send your questions to [email protected]
- 00:00 – Good guy stops active shooter
- 01:10 – 40 Yard Shots
- 01:28 – Our drill – 40 yards, 10 second Par Time
- 02:00 – Drill with the Staccato XC 2011
- 02:52 – Drill with the Glock 19
- 04:03 – Drill with the Glock 43X
- 05:19 – Testing your capability…cold
- 05:31 – Help me help out Hero!
- 05:44 – Get out and train
Did you enjoy this video? Check out more form our Firearms Training & Tactics Series.
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!
– The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
– Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.