Did you just hop on the 2011 bandwagon, are you 2011 curious? Either way if you want to learn more about the 2011 handgun this is the video for you. The Staccato 2011, or other quality 2011 handgun, has been growing in popularity with good reason, while some are familiar, we get a lot of questions about the basics as well. Hope this helps!
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to follow and signup for notifications!
Things you may want from this video:
- Staccato P
- Holosun 509
- Surefire X300
- OTTO Ear Pro
- Rudy Project Eye Pro (DM us for link or Head to out Patreon page)
Thanks for watching!
Send your questions to [email protected]
- 00:00 – Intro – Why a 2011?
- 01:01 – What is a 2011?
- 01:53 – What about the safeties?
- 05:22 – Manipulating the slide, status checks etc
- 06:05 – Is it a safe gun, it’s cocked and locked?
- 06:53 – Magazine Release
- 07:05 – Slide Stop
- 08:05 – is Dry Fire Ok?
- 08:25 – Loading
- 09:24 – When to Deactivate the Safety on the Presentation?
- 11:33 – Reloads
- 14:19 – Stoppages
- 15:10 – Are they reliable when they get dirty?
- 17:20 – What other questions do you have?
Did you enjoy this video? Check out more form our Firearms Training & Tactics Series.
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!
– The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
– Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.