Dave shows you some tips and hacks to run your 2 point sling like a pro. It is no secret that Dave’s preference is the 2 point but after watching this video you can understand why. Not only does it secure and retain your rifle, but it can also be used as a hasty support sling, on barricades and objects. These lessons were learned at various rifle classes, sniper classes, matched and Dave’s experience using a patrol rifle over the last two decades.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to follow and signup for notifications!
Things in this video you may want. Your purchases helps us out and costs you nothing more.
- Viking Tactics Sling
- Blue Force Gear Vickers Added Sling
- QD Sling Swivel
- QD Sling Mount
- Dave’s Favorite Ear Pro
- Defense Mechanisms Plate Carrier
Thanks for watching!
Send your questions to [email protected]
- 00:00 – Intro and the argument of single versus double point slings
- 01:06 – Rifle set up for sling use
- 02:03 – Beauty of QD Swivels
- 02:53 – Do you really switch shoulders? C’mon
- 03:22 – Still have that single point sling dangle
- 04:05 – How I run the sling most of the time
- 04:32 – But won’t it catch on gear?
- 04:46 – Wearing sling with gear
- 05:24 – Hasty sling for suport
- 06:27 – Using the sling on an object
- 08:40 – Most obvious advantage of the 2 point sling
- 10:01 – Or just wear it as a necklace
- 10:36 – What sling do you like better?
Did you enjoy this video? Check out more form our Firearms Training & Tactics Series.
Want more posts like this one? Subscribe to Guns & Tactics to receive email updates and special offers direct to your inbox!
– The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
– Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.